Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP MM Materials Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Work with Users on the requirements freezing via workshops and get Sign off on the design 2Prepare detailed FD and get sign off from Functional owners, walkthrough with technical team 3Prepare UT/SIT scripts and get a sign off from the teams on the proposed design 4Prepare User training materials for Procurement process 5Support the client team in PGLS and AO, AD activities
- Technical Experience : - Should have good understanding in SAP MM functionality with Direct, Indirect and Inventory Management process - SAP MM-RFQ,PR,PIR, - MM with Ariba knowledge, MM with Ariba,VIM integration, - ECC-MM technical architecture knowledge - MM with Ariba knowledge
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Written and Verbal communications b: Strong analytical Skill c: Strong at team management stakeholder management d: Should know basic reporting and SLA understanding
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors Degree in engineering or Science
- Additional Information : a: Location Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune b: Visa Required NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.