Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM AS /400 Administration,IBM AS/400 RPG IV
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Analyze Develop modules suiting business requirement B: Ensure 100 quality in all deliverable C: Drive Client calls and project meetings and Demos in Agile methodology D: Support application and ensure system stability E: Prepare necessary artifacts required as part of delivery
- Technical Experience : A: Understand the application modules, interfaces, jobs and downstream systems B: Review the project requirements, understand the Business purpose, and build appropriate modules that keeps the application intact with upgraded features on top of existing application functionality C: Review the quality of the modules built to validate the impact the changes are going to make in the application through the newly developed modules D: Support the exiting application and make bug fixes
- Professional Attributes : A:Exceptional in communication, interpersonal, Analytical, Problem solving skills - verbal and written peers, executives, cross culture B: Need to be pro-active, self-driven team player in managing clients expectations
- Educational Qualification : 15 plus years educational qualification, BE, B-Tech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.