Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :WebMethods Fabric
- Good To Have Skills :Retail Digital Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Tech Design, build configure applications to meet business process integration requirements 2 Develop using flow services,Java services,adapter services-Worked on publish/subscribe request/response model Integrate the systems using webMethods middleware 3 Requirement analysis,design,implementation review 4 Support deployment activities using webMethods deployer tool with CICD tools 5 Writing secure code ensures application coding design follows standard design principles
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on exp in application integration development using WebMethods v9x abv including webMethods integration server, My webMethods Server 2 Expert in interface development using webMethods designer toolFlow services,IData formats,SOAP REST based webservices Canonical data models, Universal Messaging AMQP 3 Expert in components like major Adapters JDBC,SAP,SOAP REST, protocols HTTP,AS2,SFTP,SMTP 4 Knowledge of Sql server/Oracle 5 Write custom integration logic using Java
- Professional Attributes : A:Exceptional in communication, interpersonal, Analytical, Problem solving skills - verbal and written peers, executives, cross culture B: Need to be pro-active, self-driven team player in managing clients expectations
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of complete education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.