Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design, build and maintain modern data pipeline and data streams B Assemble large, complex data sets C Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from variety of sources
- Technical Experience : A Experience with AWS or Azure, GCP ideally with certifications B Experience in SQL and Python C Knowledge in building ETL Pipelines using AWS services S3, Glue, Lambda, Athena, Security Manager, RDS, terraform D Experience with cloud data warehouses like Snowflake is nice to have E Further technical experience such as and not limited to: SAP, NoSQL, Data Modeling, Machine Learning, PowerBI, Tableau,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Willingness to learn if there is a lack in knowledge 2 Work individually with the client and communicate 1:1 3 Co-ordinate the team members if any and mentor junior resources 4 Must be a team player and capable of taking a very disciplined and process approach
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.