Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Review the current GCP set up for client and provide improvement recommentations b Lead the GCP architecture for Clients Cloud Implementation c Implement improvement opportunities in cloud set up for client d Design the standards and guidelines for Cloud GCP set up e Onboard client team on new standards f Collaborate with client team to implement the enhancements to GCP cloud foundation
- Technical Experience : a-5 years enterprise-scale technical experience for Cloud service delivery production b-7 years enterprise on-prem infrastructure and networking production eg: Compute, storage, virtualisation, load balancing, caching, routing c-10 years aggregated experience across several enterprise platforms; RDBMS, Web farming, Document storage, Search, caching, streaming, Data replication d-5 years Cyber security, Segmentation and/or audit/compliance background e-10 years full stack application architecture
- Professional Attributes : a-Build consensus on important decisions b-People who learns new GCP trends everyday
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.