Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Telecom Order Management,Telecommunications Billing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Gather and analyze business process requirements from, internal stakeholders, customer feedback, enterprise security, and regulatory compliance B: Engage other process areas to ensure the software solution can deliver required functionality within project timeframes C: Conceive and implement a technology solution that meets both the needs of the business and aligns with the overall IT strategy and vision D: Liaise between Client colleagues, analysts, developers, project and program managers
- Technical Experience : A: 4 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture and overall, 7 years of experience in software engineering B: Proven experience in working with business stakeholders, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to analyze requirements, develop ideas, and design solutions C: Strong architectural documentation skillsets being able to succinctly document the design with the use of visual aids to limit debate related to the intent of the design D: A strong technical background
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines D: Good communication skills, Quick learner
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.