Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- A Strong Java Developer with experience in designing, developing supporting application 2- Process Skills: Experience in leading teams and coordinating with offshore/onshore 3- Experience in Requirement gathering, technical analysis and estimations 4- Experience in efficient design of applications based on the requirement 5- Capable of application development and production support as per project defined software process
- Technical Experience : 1- 3 to 4 years of proven work experience on Java/ Java Enterprise Edition and associated frameworks or APIs Java 8 experience must 2- 2 years of experience writing automated unit cases including use of mocking frameworks 3- 2 years of experience on Spring Framework and Spring Boot including building RESTful web services 4- 2 years of experience on Micro Services, API development and consuming API 5- Experience on using messaging or distributed event streaming platform like Apache Kafka
- Professional Attributes : 1- Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges 2- Good communication skills and ability to interact with external or client teams 3- Able to communicate effectively with onshore and across the teams
- Educational Qualification : 1- Minimum 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : 1- Willing to work in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.