Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Marketing & Communications Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Digital Marketing
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Set, plan and implement efficient and intuitive social media communication campaigns and strategies and draft accurate messaging. • Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media platforms • Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition benchmarking • Effectively use enterprise social network (Yammer, MS Teams etc.)/other SM platforms to reinforce and sustain strong thematic networks and communities that are actively engaging and exchanging knowledge • Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports on performance • Monitor user-generated content for appropriateness • Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- Technical Experience : • Proven work experience as a community manager/marketing manager/SMM manager or similar role(5-8 years) • Experience planning and leading community initiatives • Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Professional Attributes : • Excellent verbal communication skills • Excellent writing skills • Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Educational Qualification : • Post-Graduation degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Additional Information : • Ability to interpret website traffic • Knowledge of online marketing • Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.