Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Ability to handle budgeting, planning, scheduling, reporting in a timely manner 2: Maintain financial controls, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting of project expenditure 3: Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams 4: Forecast and plan resources as per project requirements 5: Review monthly reports and represent that to leadership
- Technical Experience : 1: 3-4 years of experience in Project Management, Project Co ordination with Stake holders 2: Should know ABACUS and SMART Supply tool along with MS Office
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skills 2 Resource should have good Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Any degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.