Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Global Trade Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implementation and maintenance of SAP Global Trade Services 2 Responsible for implementation of compliance management, Customs Management trade preference including integration with order-to-cash and procurement processes 3 Responsible for the full implementation cycle within the stream: process design, requirement gathering, solution design, training, testing, deployment, and hyper-care support 4 Design, build and configure SAP applications 5 Independently manage Client communication
- Technical Experience : a: Must have knowledge of GTS Configuration b: Must have knowledge of Export /Import Compliance, trade preference module c: Must have knowledge of SPL/Embargo, License Determination d: Must have knowledge of classification, Customs Export, import process, trade Documentation e: Hands on exposure to Intrastat Extrastat configuration f : Experience in integration of SAP GTS integration with SD / MM modules
- Professional Attributes : A Good Oral and written communication skills B Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore C Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.