Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Good To Have Skills :Dell Boomi
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Should be able do daily check and Error handling for EDI interface b : Should be able to do reprocessing and data mapping of customer request c : Should be able to use EDI mapping tools and cross-reference tables d : Should be able to set up systems for new trading partners
- Technical Experience : a : Minimum 5 years of expirence in using EDI tools is a must b : Knowledge of e-vision Speedy Mapping format and/or EDIFACT and X12 formats ideal c : Good knowledge and work experience with EDI formats like ANSI X12, EDIFACT 2 Hands on experience on message types like - ANSI X12 850,855,860,856,810,820 , EDIFACT ORDERS , ORDRSP , INVOIC , DESADV , IFTMBF , IFTMBC , REMADV 3 d : Good knowledge and work experience in any EDI translation software package on connectivity protocols
- Professional Attributes : a: Candidate should have ability to work under pressure b: Should be of autonomous bent and a self-learner, assertive and able to make expert decisions based on personal judgment c: Excellent communication oral written and interpersonal skills d:Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment under
- Educational Qualification : a: Should be graduate or post graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.