Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Translate requirements from stakeholders/end users, development engineers and subject matter experts into user stories and features with testable acceptance criteria 2 Contribute to solution design aligning to Data Platform governance framework and approved standard patterns 3 Develop, test and deploy resilient and robust solutions in a timely, high quality and cost-effective way that meet business needs 4 Should do support engineer role
- Technical Experience : 1 Extensive experience in of MPP Database Technologies such as TERADATA/Azure Synapse/Snowflake 2 Hands on experience on Dimensional data modelling 3 Experience in developing solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform, Azure Storage Azure Data Factory, Data Bricksminimum knowledge 4 Exposure to data quality control with experience both on design and operate data standards like JSON, Avro, etc, 5 Strong communication skills, should be able to communicate effectively 6 Demonstrate ownership
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good team player 2 Strong communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education is mandatory
- Additional Information : 1 Agile/Scrum methodology experience is required 2 Convert functional requirements into technical
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.