Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Should be able to analyze clients current security design and propose new optimizations b- Should have worked on ECC6 and above c- Should be able to drive design discussions around security role design and track work around building security roles and fixing issues d- Should have hands on knowledge around authority objects and security traces e- Should be able to conduct security and continuity assessment
- Technical Experience : a- Should have experience in SAP for Governance, Risk Compliance GRC b- Should have the understanding of SAP Security backend Security c- Must have Sox and Audit Skills d- Should have Implementation and Upgrade experience e- Should have 4-5 years of experience in SAP GRC/Security f- Should have experience in all modules of GRC, Should have experience in ARM, ARA, EAM, BRM modules
- Professional Attributes : a - Should be good in communication b- Should be a good team player and proactive to take responsibilities c- Should have good analytical skills d- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 environment
- Educational Qualification : Full time education for 15 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.