Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Agile Program Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to work as a part of a team/work independently with minimal
- Technical Experience : 1-Helps to establish sprint cadence ; Coordinates with product owners to keep the individual team sprint backlogs groomed 2- Facilitates sprint planning, review and retrospective events at the team level; Publishes committed sprint objectives 3- Identifies and escalates impediments; Maintains relevant metrics to help the team monitor their performance 4- Coordinates elements of the sprint plan with other technology staff outside of the project
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in requirements analysis, gap analysis, requirements elicitation, requirements management and communication 2 Manages individual and team quality of work toward meeting or exceeding SLA targets
- Educational Qualification : Fulltime Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.