Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Splunk
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Candidate should develop applications using Splunk framework, Python language 2 Ability to understand requirements and application architectures 3 Candidate should have to work independently 4 Good understanding in project lifecycle phases - Requirement, Design, Build, Test and Deploymen
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on experience one of these skills - Splunk, Java, Python at least one mandatory skills with minimum 3 years 2 Additional skills HTML, Java script, CSS, docker, Jenkins, JIRA, Machine learning, Splunk Administration, Nginx framework, Linux Shell script 3 Database skills SQL, Mango/Oracle/MSSQL server 4 Added advantage if candidate completed Splunk certificate 5 Added advantage if candidate has knowledge Big data tools such as Hadoop, R, Apache Spark etc, 6 Added advantage - experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good programming skills 2 Good written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
- Additional Information : 1Flexible to work in different timings 2Ability to learn new skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.