Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Work collaboratively with the Data Architects and Data Engineers to develop and design the Shell LNG Marketing Trading data platform B: Delivery of software which may include but is not limited to new development, configuration and installation of third party packages C: Take the lead and provide insight and perspectives on software integration and development decisions D: Help coordinate the design and then implementation of data solutions which support high amounts and velocity of data
- Technical Experience : A: corporate IT experience with data platforms; working with large data sets, large amounts of data in motion and numerous big data technologies B: Csharp design and coding skills C: Experience and understanding Trading and Supply commodity businesses D: Experience and strong understanding of general development platforms including but not limited to MSNet, HTML5 E: Experience and knowledge of auto software deployment technologies eg Jenkins, Docker, Gite Experience with Cloud based apps
- Professional Attributes : A: Self-disciplined, strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills B: Should have good communication skills - verbal and written
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.