Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Handle technical design, application development for enhancement and projects under the scope of Application Maintenance Services Development of production bug fixes code change Develop test and deploy fixes in scope application as required Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications Perform regression testing to ensure system are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the de
- Technical Experience : In-depth knowledge of SharePoint On-premises SharePoint 2016, SharePoint workflow, SharePoint Designer infoPath forms Able to develop and maintenance Net applications Able to develop efficient PowerShell scripts Ability to understand SharePoint and infrastructure integration and execute configuration changes Ability to respond to the technical queries/ request from team members and client Excellent communication skill and ability to handle communication at different level and diverse popu
- Professional Attributes : Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management potential
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.