Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have very good experience in Handling Unit Management Must have design and configuration experience in WM module: Inbound/outbound process with Warehouse, VAS, Picking, Packing, HUM, Cross docking, Yard management, Physical inventory, 3 Configurations of SAP ATTPa System to meet client business requirements 4 Serialization and Global Track Trace Traceability Strategy and Solution Architecture 5 Knowledge in GS1 standards GTIN, SGTIN, GLN, SGLN, SSCC, GCP
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep familiarity with the technical integration between SAP and partner systems using middleware applications exchanging data with standards such as EDI and EPCIS Business process knowledge-Pharmaceutical products packaging, aggregation, Barcode printing, and verification 3 Integration of ATTP System with SAP ERP System, Line systems and other Supply chain partner systems Shipment and return process 4 Knowledge on End to End Business Process flow
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Oral and written communication skills Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.