Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :AWS CloudFormation
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Spring Boot
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc -Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap -Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools -Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Technical Experience : -Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization -Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters -Experience to build scalable production systems load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures
- Professional Attributes : -Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE in Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Additional Information : Certification on AWS architecture desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.