Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL Creating views, functions and stored procedures Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications Creating database triggers for use in automation Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security Writing SSRS reports and SSIS packages Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Technical Experience : Experience in IT Application Development primarily around Microsoft SQL development Experience in complex Procedures development Experience on Database Design architecture Experience in performance tuning in Procedures Experience in Indexes, Triggers, Views and Sequences Proven ability to communicate with Business Teams at all levels Experience in requirement gathering and understanding functionality Experience in DB schedulers
- Professional Attributes : Ability to communicate with end clients, Good analytical skills, flexibility, ability to lead/help the team in day to day work and management potential Taking up challenging work and maintaining timelines Good positive attitude and outlook towards work
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.