- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Developing Industry focused BPM Assets / frameworks by collaborating with Industry leads, Knowledge management teams, and COE cross teams B Diagnosis of the clients current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy organization processes technology and readiness for digital operations transformation C Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries D Keep abreast with latest BPM princi
- Technical Experience : A We are looking for candidates with sharp business acumen and analytical mindset B Experience in Business Process Management Lifecycle BPM Analysis Design, Modelling, Process Execution and Process Monitoring C Experience in requirements and gap definition, process design and business analysis D Experience in Stakeholder Management and Collaboration
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, advanced excel and ppt skills
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Full Time Gradudate
- AdditionalÂ Information: Hands-on experience on BPML tools ARIS, Signavio, Mavim etc is an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.