Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Define technical strategy and best practices related to master data governance; Provides strategic vision of SAP MDG implementation with a thorough understanding of the dependencies etc; Quality of all the deliverables related to SAP MDG, providing executive summary to the leadership; Reviews and providing key inputs to SAP MDG Project Plan and detailed tasks, resources, risks etc
- Technical Experience : Must have a minimum of 12 years of relevant work experience in SAP MDG; Strong experience in SAP MDG modules, experience of defining strategy and tool selection; Ability to support RFP preparation/ solutioning type of activities from MDG side
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills; Interpersonal skills for managing client, offshore / onsite teams
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Engineering
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.