- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills : Salesforce Field Service Lightning
- Good To Have Skills : Salesforce Development,Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Looking for Field service Lightning Experience resource b Must be proficient with Salesforce Apex, Service cloud and batch classes c Should be able to configure and customize Service Max application d Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX e Able troubleshoot with debugging skills and Perform Impact analysis
- Technical Experience : a Must have Field service Lightning tool configuration knowledge b Must have Salesforce Field service Lightning Technical/Functional Skills c Must have Hands on Customization APEX, Visual Force, Workflow/ Process Builder, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class , Web services/APEX/REST etc
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: a Must have Good Communication skill b Capable of Client facing roles c Capable of leading delivery teams
- EducationalÂ Qualification: a BE/BTech/Bsc/ Other graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.