- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : SAP CO Management Accounting
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2: Good experience in SAP S4/HANA CO Management Accounting
- Technical Experience : 1: Good implementation experience in Product Costing MTO and MTS Scenarios, Profitability Analysis, Management Accounting and Controlling, Having Material ledger knowledge is an advantage 2: Should be good at strategizing and finalizing month end processes 3 Build professional relationships with clients and team members to ensure smooth delivery of work items and for personal development
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 1: Good communication skills 2: Leadership skills 3: Team handling skills 4: Analytical skills 5: Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.