Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - Implement integrations requested by customers 2 - Deploy updates and fixes and should have knowledge on kubernetes and docker 3 - Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience 4 - Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems 5 - Perform root cause analysis for production errors 6 - Investigate and resolve technical issues 7 - Develop scripts to automate visualization 8 - Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Technical Experience : 1 - Work experience as a DevOps Engineer and Awareness of devOps and Agile principles 2 - Should have working experiance and Understanding of Major DevOps Tools and Amazon Web Services 3 - Working knowledge of databases and SQL and PL/SQL 4 - Should have a good Command of Automation Technologies and Tools 5 - knowledge of programming languages 6 - Should be experience in Azure cloud services
- Professional Attributes : 1 - Good Communication Skills 2 - Honesty 3 - Technical Competency 4 - Work Ethic 5 - Flexibility 6 - Determination and Persistence 7 - Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers
- Educational Qualification : BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.