Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Marketing & Communications Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise to support the execution of activities that contribute to building a powerful and differentiated global brand - at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Work with stakeholders in requirement gathering process • Work with team of web developers in designing and building UI/UX • Adapt to the changing scenarios, learn new skills
- Technical Experience : • Independently design web applications and building UI/UX
- Professional Attributes : • Quick learner, good presentation and articulation skills, collaboration, diligent, responsible, proactive and responsive
- Educational Qualification : • Any Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.