Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Experience in preparing Technical Documentation Pseudo Code, Process Flow, Data Model, Class Diagram B:Integration with cloud systems like Workday, Salesforce and Marketo C:Exposure to Data quality complex transformation such as B2B, metadata management, etc
- Technical Experience : A::4 -8 years experience in Informatica and Oracle database development/ programming B: Strong experience working with Oracle 10g, 11g SQL, PL/SQL, ETL and DW concepts C:Strong Experience with Oracle Database Good understanding of RDBMS Concepts D:Hands on Experience in writing complex SQL queries E:Good Understanding of Oracle Architecture F:Extensive experience and hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL Packages/Functions/Ref cursors G:Exposure to using ETL tools preferred preferably Informatica
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE / B tech / MCA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.