Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Sustainability Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Well-versed in areas of sustainability and climate change; including sustainable strategy development, resource efficiency, and sustainable supply chain management B Knowledge of Sustainable Product Stewardship, ESG analytics, Circular Economy / End of Use and Sustainable transparency disclosure GRI, IR, DJSI, CDP C Ability to support the development of sustainability strategies including facilitating workshops/presentations D Gather, analyze and distribute information regarding developments
- Technical Experience : A Strong knowledge of current sustainability standards: LEED v40 and 41 standards B Research and review latest sustainability guidelines and guidance such as WELL, SITES, Living Future, etc C Ability to provide general sustainability and sustainable design consulting services, and assist in the preparation of reports D Experienced in evaluating/auditing an organization's current environmental policy, systems, and processes and helping in the redesign of such processes systems to mitigate current and future
- Professional Attributes : a: Good Written and Verbal communications
- Educational Qualification : Masters Degree in sustainability strategy/management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.