Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A: Responsible for Designing, implementing and managing multiple Siebel CRM modules/integrations having, preferably, experience in Telecom domain B: Interact with client to gather requirements and provide expert solutions as an architect C: Act as an SME for the Siebel CRM implementation review D: Re-factor, optimize, and enhance CRM application
- Technical Experience : A: Must have at least 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and enhancing performance of the system B: Should have knowledge on Leading the project, Siebel implementation, managing the resources as well as the work-time frame
- Professional Attributes : A: Proven problem-solving abilities and affinity to take on complex challenges B: Act as a professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data C: Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks D:Boost the team confidence and productivity by regular mentoring and feedback
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of fulltime education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.