Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Operations Process Design and Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Operations Strategy
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1;Responsible for Operations Process Design and Implementation 2; Responsible for providing security Operations services to the client 3; Manage escalations, deliver to meet or exceed client SLA/KPI and ensuring high standards for quality in relation to project documentation People management 4; Responsible for working with the Delivery leads, client stake holders, vendor, assigned Project Managers as well as the other support teams to ensure a successful delivery
- Technical Experience : 1; 10-12 years of experience in the Security services delivery 2; Knowledge in Security Incident handling and Remediation 3; Working knowledge on TCPIP, Routing Protocols, DNS, DHCP, ARP, RARP 4; Should have deep understanding of Security Incident and Event Management Infrastructure Security Management 5; Manage the security delivery of services from inception to completion for clients 6; Manage to clients critical technology uptime and service delivery per SLAs
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or higher degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : 1; Industry Certifications like CISSP/GSEC/GCIA/ITIL 2; compliance processes like PCI HIPAA ISO27001
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.