- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : No Technology Specialization,SAP BRIM Convergent Invoicing CI
- Good To Have Skills : NA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SAP BRIM Consultant for Convergent Charging CC working directly with the client, gathering requirements to analyze, design and implement a Convergent Charging CCNeed relevant hands-on experience in the SAP Convergent Charging module integration with SOM CI Should have experience in configuring charge plans for recurring and one-off charges for prepaid and postpaid scenarios with mapping and range tables, mapping charge plans to multiple BIT classes, consumption rating, discounts
- Technical Experience : Good exposure to SAP CC 50 or above implementation Good exposure to Webservice integration to CI and SOM Good Exposure to prepaid and postpaid configuration in SAP CC Good Exposure to troubleshooting errors with CC Logs at server level Exposure in client facing roles Willing to travel internationally on short term
- Professional Attributes: Understanding of Convergent Invoicing and Subscription order management Good exposure to SOAPUI interface Good Exposure to SD pricing and CI
- Educational Qualification: Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.