Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Interact with stakeholders from Market Units, Capability teams and Solution Architects to develop the solution tools development pipeline and finalize requirements 2- Interact with development teams on solution tools development feasibility and schedule sprints based on pipeline 3- Communicate changes and updates to solution development tools to the Solution Architect community 4- Solicit feedback from solution tools users and implement changes to increase the uptake of these tools
- Technical Experience : 1- 10 years of experience in project and program management including experience providing management information to executive-level resources 2- Experience in application development especially using agile methodology desirable 3- Should be proficient in MS OFFICE PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional Attributes : 1- 5 years leading a team 2- Good communication and interpersonal skill, able to build good working relationship with internal stakeholders 3- Ability to take initiative and operate independently 4- Excellent stakeholder / people management skills 5- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : o BE/BTech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.