- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills : No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 4 years of Conte with tools Documentum, Firstdoc and D2 Experience in developing applications using xCP 16x, DFC, WebTop 16x, FirstDoc 7x and above Experience as a systems administrator installing, configuring, and maintaining DXC FirstDOC, OpenText WebTop including Content Server CS 16x, xPlore Server, Content Transformation Server CTS, xCP application server and other xCP components Documentum internal architecture model WDK / Webtop/ customization Documentum DQL, API 5 Years
- Technical Experience : Experience in creating workflow and security for the Documentum applications with v65 above including webtop and customization experience in DFC Documentum foundation class Experienced in Documentum platform administration and configurations Experience in developing applications using Java, J2EE technologies WebSphere, SOA and Apache Server development experience XML XML forms
- Professional Attributes: 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.