- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills : SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence
- Good To Have Skills : SAP for Utilities
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Development / Enhancement of client requirements pertaining to SAP MII b Requirement gathering, high level design, implementation c Unit testing and Bug Fixing
- Technical Experience : a About 5 to 7 years of experience in development / enhancements of SAP MII b Experience in all the life cycle phases from Requirement gathering to implementation and post go live support c Small to major enhancements d Exposure on MII integration with MES system and SAP ECC/ S/4
- Professional Attributes: a Good communication skills is a must b The candidate should be able a good team player
- Educational Qualification: 16 years of full-time education
- Additional Information: Must be ready to work out of client locations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.