- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : SAP Callidus Configuration and Development
- Good To Have Skills : Microsoft Azure PaaS,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Team Lead for ICM solution implementation to large Life Insurance Organization on SAP Callidus software platform as part of Global IT initiative to standardize key lines of business on a unified solution b Partner with other developers, architects and functional consultants to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment c Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users Created stored procedures
- Technical Experience : a Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users Created stored procedures, functions to implement complex business functionality Involved in performance tuning on SQL using explain plan, hints 2 Creation or modification of True Comp objects like Rules, Plans, Formulae, Classifiers, Territories, Lookup tables, Participants, Positions, Titles, etc to be used in Commission calculation 3 Involved in Impact analysis of the defects to the associated functionalities an
- Professional Attributes: experience spanning development, testing and maintenancePrimary work experience in Callidus True Comp SAP sales cloud commission and Oracle PL/SQL with exposure to UNIX
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.