- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience on SAP business objects Data Services B: Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to minimize disruption to successful delivery C: Participate in project reviews, approvals, and gating D: Track and monitor benefits realization against planned targets E: Ensure post project reviews in place
- Technical Experience : A: Should have strong proficiency in RDBMS, ETL, query concepts using MS-SQL or Oracle B: Should be capable of deliver complex ETL requirements Knows about SAP DS architecture, repository creation and configuration, error handling, calling oracle procedure, use of different transformation, performance tuning C: Knowledge of linux scripts , job scheduling on DSMC and job scheduling using 3rd party tool like IBM TWS tool for job scheduling will be a plus D: Should have worked on implementations
- Professional Attributes: A: Good communication B: Good Leadership skills and team handling skills C: Analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure D: Should be able to work in shifts whenever required
- Educational Qualification: 15 years of education
- Additional Information: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ServiceNow IT Service Management Application Designer
Salesforce Development Application Lead
Elastic Path Solutions Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.