- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : OpenText Documentum
- Good To Have Skills : Life Sciences
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Needs to have hands-on knowledge on Documentum, Core JAVA, SOAP based/Restful Webservice 2: Needs to have end to end exposure on pure development project in Content management project 3: Must to have fair knowledge on database queries preferably in Oracle 4: Needs to have exposure on DFC programing and DQL queries 5: Good to have basic knowledge on CARA
- Technical Experience : 1: Needs to have Development experience of 4 years 2: Overall experience needs to have 5 years
- Professional Attributes: 1: Ready to learn Cara-V5 and ElasticSearch and work on functionality enhancements and day to day queries 2: Should have experience of client facing 3: Should be able to do requirement gathering and do technical documentations like functional Specification and technical specification
- Educational Qualification: 1: 15 years of full time experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.