Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO Spotfire
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implementation of reports, dashboards and visualizations using Spotfire 2 Implement with key concepts, such as filtering schemes, data on demand, property controls and more 3 Integrate with other interfaces and implement functions using ironpython
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience as a Tibco Spotfire developer in analysis, design and development 2 Strong professional experience in all aspects of working with Tibco Spotfire 3 Proficient with built in function of Iron Python and different ways to achieve the results 4 Experience in agile mode of development 5 Proficiency in python 6 Strong in DWH concepts and working experience in Oracle, SQL server 7 Awareness of with CSS /HTML
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
- Educational Qualification : Certification on Spotfire with Relevant Bachelors degree or above in IT
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.