Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop and deploy our Data and AI solutions 2 Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary,supplementing your techability with industry experts,local tech skills 3 Need to develop applications following the principles of reusable arch,optimized solutions adhering to real time response requirements or batch processing,leveraging end to end DevOps processes 4 Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Technical Experience : 1 Understanding of industry applications for data engineering/ data science 2 Hands on experience and knowledge of data processing pipelines, data science models 3 Programming experience in with languages such as Python, Scala, API frameworks, ETL frameworks 4 Understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends 5 Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure, AWS etc 6 Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter n a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze n resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written, verbal,comm,analyitical,tech,inter personal n presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction n handling of clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.