Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Architect
- Project Role Description :Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaC,Python Programming Language,Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Update and design of Azure services and resources into existing cloud solutions 2 Migration and modernization of existing workloads 3 Constructing operationalized workflows in a cloud model 4 Implement and execute Infrastructure as Code,DevOps pipeline 5 Collaborate with internal technical SMEs, stake holders and clients 6 Troubleshoot technical issues, escalations and resolution across cloud env 7 Research and implement environmental changes via IaC 8 Implement ,operate Devops pipelines
- Technical Experience : Must be conversant in modern engineering practices and methods such as Infrastructure as code IaC and Configuration as Code CaC Essential Skills 1 Experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS configuration, administration, design and support tasks 2 Experience with Terraform and DevOps 3 Experience with JSON and ARM templates 4 Experience with Git and CI/CD pipelines 5 Experience with Visual Studio 6 Familiarity with ITIL processes with related work experience eg: Incident Management, Change Management
- Professional Attributes : Should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to solve business problems, Passion for customers, learning, having proven ability to be client focus Solid written and spoken English skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Additional Information : Should be ready to work in shifts, mostly extended shift B Experience with cloud security,Kubernetes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.