Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience working on Identity management solutions including Microsoft Active Directory, and Active Directory Federation Services 2 Strong background on Public key infrastructure, Strong authentication, multi-factor authentication technologies, Cryptographic services, Data Protection 3 Hands-on experience in implementing, supporting, and maintaining FIM 2010 R2 / MIM 2016 4 Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms OAuth, OpenID,
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge of Azure Managed Service Identity, Azure Security Token Service, and Azure Active Directory and its advanced features Knowledge of Identity and Access Management principals, including B2B and B2C cloud design and implementation 2 Should have experience working with Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Policy JSON, RBAC, Splunk, DevSecOps, Conditional Access and MFA, Compliance frameworks including HIPPA /HITRUST/ NIST/ PCI
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical requirements accurately in a manner that business users can understand 2 Good presentation and whiteboarding skills 3 Ability to multi-task and participate in large, complex, multiple projects
- Educational Qualification : 1 Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP or CCSP certified desired
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.