Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IoT Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a At least 9-12 years of overall experience with 3 years primarily focused as an Architect or SME designing end to end solutions for customers using Azure services b Have led large opportunities and supported technology delivery in the Azure cloud space c Expertise in Azure Cloud Platform - PaaS IaaS d Good to have knowledge on IoT Edge related architecture design e Proven ability in design principles, patterns, best practices f Ability to create architecture design, do code reviews
- Technical Experience : Must Have skills experience in more than one in each row is expected : a MS Azure Cloud Platform PaaS Azure WebApp, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, API Management, Azure SQL, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Registry, Azure Storage b ASPNet Core, C, Web API c Tooling knowledge : Visual Studio, VS Code , Azure DevOps, Storage/Service Bus Explorer/Emulators d Application Security and Authentication using Azure AD and follow best practices e Knowledge on the primary usage of Azure
- Professional Attributes : Person with strong leadership skills who can define technology strategy, drive the talent build up growth, identify execution bottlenecks, risks, issues early on and drive corrective actions
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree Bachelors or Masters
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.