Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IoT Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a At least 8 years of overall experience with 2 years using Azure IoT services b Expertise in Azure Cloud Platform - PaaS IaaS c Knowledge of IoT data ingestion into cloud platform d Good understanding of IoT Edge computing e Develop highly scalable data pipelines using On-Cloud and On-Premise solutions f Connect and get data from different IoT sources/protocols g Ability and desire to learn and understand upcoming IoT technologies h Expertise in identifying and unblocking issues
- Technical Experience : Must Have skills experience in more than one in each row is expected: a MS NET Framework, C b MS Azure Cloud Platform PaaS c Hands on knowledge of IoT Hub, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Time Series Insights, Azure Functions Azure IoT Edge / Custom IoT Edge Gateway d Architecting knowledge in Azure VMs, App Service Plan Service Bus, Queues, Topics, Logic Apps, Functions API Management SQL Server Visualization Powerbi etc e Tooling knowledge MS Visual Studio, VSTS, VS Code
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and Interpersonal skills Good work ethics Believes in teamwork
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Degree Bachelors
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.