Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS),Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Understand the functional design based on business requirements and participate in functional design reviews and fit gap analysis Exp in managing project development from beginning to end Proven Exp in providing Thought leadership and defining Project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with SrManagement and Stakeholders Exp in leading 1 or more projects and teams, responsible for delivery Exp in tracking reporting project milestones and deliverables
- Technical Experience : - Experience on Migration from On Premise to Online minimum 1 implementation end to end - Good knowledge of D365 Power App and D365 App implementation - Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365 - Experience in Plugin and workflow Custom/OOB implementation and plugin debugging - Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules - Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Professional Attributes : Responsible for delivery Experience in Managing client communication, delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.