Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Dev & Ops Architect
- Project Role Description :Responsible for leading design and creating a highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Marketing Cloud Segmentation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to discuss with client and translate business requirements into a functional user stories/use cases ; Ability to understand the client business process and designing the solution along with other workstream leads; Ability to Lead/Conduct workshops and performing fit/gap analysis; Responsible for handling Marketing admin activities and user provisioning in IAS system and SSO configurations; Creating different project documentations like RTM, BPD, FD and getting them signed-off
- Technical Experience : Should have complete knowledge on marketing product capabilities and limitations; Should have in depth integration capabilities of marketing with other CX products; Good experience on Marketing data management, campaign management and segmentation; Good experience on Marketing planning, product recommendations and social media integration and sentiment analysis; Should have good knowledge on SAP Analytics cloud integration with marketing and live data connection;8 years of SAP CX experience
- Professional Attributes : Must have Good Communication skills and should be capable enough to do client facing roles; Strong organizational skills Self-motivated, ability to pick up things quickly; Open-minded, strong in communication Very good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Should have at least bachelors degree, post-graduation desirable
- Additional Information : Certifications on SAP CX product would be added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Lightning Web Components Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Hybris Commerce Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Einstein Analytics Technical Architect
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.