Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cloud Pak - Data
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1. Designing enterprise data architecture and designing building solution for Data Lake Data Warehouse ETL solutions2. Model and design the application data structure storage and integration 3. IBM InfoSphere Suite of products Designated Capability Expert and provide SME support4. Enterprise application performance calibration technical guidance to project team and suggest improvements best practices and recommendations to project team 5. RFP proposal with ADM estimator and Solution Approach
- Technical Experience : 1. Experience to deploy Cloud Pak for Data for clients across various platforms 2. Experience Cloud Pak for Data services and able to do integration between different services 3. Strong experience on lDataStage integration with cloud Hadoop ecosystem real time stages
- Professional Attributes : 1. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills2. Should have prior experience of leading a team being cooperative,collaborative, empathetic with the team members3. Should have strong analytical abilities and creative problem solving skills4. Should have the ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Educational Qualification : B-tech or BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.