Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Functional Test Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in Asset Management/Investment Banking/Buy side firm in IT Familiarity of End to End workflow of order management in Flextrade application A good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and user acceptance testing Efficiently analyzed product requirements and specifications from technical and business perspective and arrive with the test cases
- Technical Experience : Validate and perform comprehensive testing to ensure business requirement are met based on specific designs, existing capabilities and functionalities Design and execution of complex test cases, test data, expected results and test evidences for different Functional module Experience of creating and managing automation frameworks will be preferred Hands-on experience in technical areas SQL Queries, VBA, Macros will be advantage, Identified all required test tasks, dependencies, and time/re
- Professional Attributes : Good at writing Test evidence documentation understandable for external Business Consultants and Business Users
- Educational Qualification : Full time graduate
- Additional Information : Must have skill - Flextrade
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.