Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Masking
- Good To Have Skills :Data Protection
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and implementation of both Static Data Masking SDM and Dynamic Data Masking DDM solutions 2 Developing Data Security strategy and roadmap, operating model, policies/standards, and tool design and process documents 3 Evaluating new solutions and services, providing a business case on whether the firm should develop skills and vendor relations within new Data Security solutions and technologies 4 Manage people and projects related to data protection
- Technical Experience : : Must have: -Experience and hands-on knowledge with Data Masking Solution preferably in any one of Voltage/MicroFoucs, Imperva Camouflage, IBM Optim, Informatica TDM for static data masking and DDM, Protegrity, Vormetric etc Good to have: Experience on HSM and Key Management System
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills and experience in handling clients Self-motivated and leadership qualities
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or above degree in a related field or equivalent full time course
- Additional Information : Work Experience: 8-10 years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.