Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Liferay Digital Experience Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work Experience: 8-10 years Should have experience in leading good size of team Lead team with respect to technical directions and providing them best solution, Guide team in best approaches of Liferay coding standards, Excellent communication skills, strong analytical logical abilities in business analysis technical documentation, Having good exposure of understanding business requirements and designing architecture of portal Creating Technical design documents depicting whole architecture
- Technical Experience : Must have : Migrating Liferay server from 6,2 to DXP 7,2, Competent in Portal Development and configuration using Liferay 6,2 and DXP 7,2 Good hands on experience in migrating vm to ftl and develop new modules for Liferay theme Good experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins Hands on expertise in implementing Liferay based CMS Portals, Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Object-Oriented Architecture Web-based front-end development
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills ability to interact with client teams - Positive Attitude - Great at Time and Task Management - Quick Learning Ability - Deep and Broad Technical Experience - A Good Team Player - High-End User Focus - Good Analytical Skills - Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
- Additional Information : Tool Exp Must:Version Control: GIT, SVN,Tools: Maven, Liferay, Webserver: Tomcat, Apache, Solr
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.