Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Involved couple of development project throughout carrier and keen understanding in SDLC process2 To take part in software and architectural development activities and implement and maintain java application phases 3 The incumbent must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life cycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong in Java J2EE, Spring framework, Spring JPA Hibernate as ORM framework, Restful web service, Micro service architecture, IBM WebSphere server and Frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, LESS, AngularJS 14 and NodeJS 2 It would be added advantage candidate having knowledge in Java design patterns, spring boot, Junit test case, GitLab and average performance in Oracle SQL3 Strong in Frontend technologies like HTML5, CSS3, LESS, AngularJS 14, Angular 4 and NodeJS, Karma, Jasmine
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent interpersonal skills 2 Ability to work with diverse personality types Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.